Cocktail Making Classes
The best Cocktail Classes for private and corporate groups, fun hands on Mixology events hosted at your house/office/hotel.
Hen Party Cocktail Classes
Get the good times flowing at your hen party with the cocktail classes Sydney has to offer. At Sydney Bar Staff we offer cocktail classes at home or at our cocktail bars for all hens parties! A private cocktail class at home is the perfect way to kick off your hens party celebration. Relax over a few cocktails and learn how to make them at the same time.
Ready…Steady…COCKTAILS! Fun Cocktail making classes available to book at home, perfect for get together, hens nights and engagement parties! Book your mixology class and learn how to shake, mix and muddle your way to being the life of the party. Learn how to make the best cocktails in Sydney in a fun and relaxed environment!
- a fun cocktail bartender to teach the class
- all the cocktail glassware, equipment and utensils
- all mixers, fruits and alcohol
- you will get to drink every drink you make
- alcohol-free options available for non drinkers
- all cocktail making classes can contain a competitive format - ask us for more info
Cocktail Classes For Corporate Events
Team Building Mixology Events
Team Building Cocktail Classes
A mixology class is just perfect for a casual team get together ice breaker or celebration! Our team building cocktail classes in Sydney combines the challenge of learning with the fun of a social night out. You will learn how to make delicious cocktails that are sure to impress in a full hands on mixology class. With the option to host at your office or at a dedicated location, we can create a cocktail making team bonding experience to suit all occasions.
By far our most popular style of cocktail class for team building are the ‘Shake It Baby’ sessions which see teams of 10 - 20 participants per instructor, learning 3 of the best cocktails in Sydney.
- Time frame: 60 - 90 minutes
- Activity rounds: 5-15 mins (you will be making your own drinks)
- Group size: 5-100 (up to 100 guests per booking max)
- Venue style: the office, hotel, local cocktail bar or your home
How it works:
- 5-15 participants per team
- A brief intro and participants will get to shake their own cocktails
- Teams will form at cocktail stations to go through making several rounds of classic cocktails in a certain time frame as training for creating a cocktail, naming it and providing a good story to present/market their cocktail to the entire group.
Cocktails will be judged in regards to the following criteria and a winning team will be picked by the cocktail bartenders:
Name, background, method in a good story as presented by a team member
Taste; balance, depth, complexity
Classic or twisted classic cocktails as per below recipes will be accepted into competition